- She Presides over Boundless Engineers 2020-02-18
- Let the ball swing at the Ångström Laboratory 2020-02-03
- Film Clip: Fly though a 3D-model of House 10 2020-01-14
- Dags för pension för Kerstin i reception 2019-12-10
- “We must assist each other to think strategically about research infrastructures” 2019-12-10
- Careers fair: Time for an eco-labelled Utnarm 2019-11-05
- “Nanotechnology is creating quite unique opportunities for sustainable development” 2019-11-05
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" Project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocationsthroughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Polacksbacken. Up-to-date building information can be found here.