- All Doors at Polacksbacken are Locked 2020-03-31
- Temporarily Limited Opening Hours for Goods Handling 2020-03-30
- Temporary Entrance to House 2 to be Closed 2021-11-03
- New pictures from inside house 10 at Ångström 2021-05-28
- Inside the new building at Ångström Laboratory 2020-09-16
- Building 9 at the Ångström Laboratory officially opened 2020-09-14
- Equipment for Teaching at a Distance 2020-09-09
- Making us corona-safe 2020-09-07
- Guidance in Uncertain Times 2020-08-04
- “We have to decide how we will let AI impact our lives” 2020-08-04
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" Project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocationsthroughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Polacksbacken. Up-to-date building information can be found here.