Opening Hours - Summer 2020
Exterior doors at Polacksbacken Campus: With reference to the Vice-Chancellor's decision (UFV 2020/656), all exterior doors at Polacksbacken Campus will remain locked during the day. All employees and students can gain entry using their personal campus cards. No personal code is required during daytime.
- The Ångstrom reception is closed during weeks 28-32 (July 6 through August 7). The Keys and Access Card Service is staffed during these weeks.
- The Polacksbacken Janitors Office is staffed available throughout the summer, but cannot carry out major projects during weeks 28-32 (July 6 through August 7).
- The Ångström Goods Reception has limited opening hours during the summer, weekdays 10: 00-11:30 am and 12:30-2:00 pm.
- Due to the current situation, the Ångström Library is unmanned, but will remain open between 05:00 am to 12:00 pm for anyone with a campus card.
- Ångström Student Services is closed for the time being due to the current situation.
- Restaurant Rullan is closed week 28-32 (July 6 through August 7).
- Café Ångström is closed for the time being due to the current situation. Coffee will be available via card dispenser.
- Matbutiken is closed for the time being due to the current situation.
Opening Hours at Polacksbacken
During the semesters, the facilities at Polacksbacken Campus are open every weekday at regular hours. These opening hours may be adjusted, especially during periods of low activity or holidays. Exceptions are announced on the information screens at the campus are.
- The front doors are open weekdays between 07.30 a.m. 5.00 p.m.
- The main entrance to Ångström opens at 07.15 a.m.
At other times, the premises at the campus area are accessible with access cards and your personal code.
If you need to temporarily keep a door open outside the usual opening hours, please contact the Card & Key Service at the Ångström Laboratory at least 1 day in advance. Please include the following information:
- which door/doors need to be kept open
- which date/s the application regards
- what course/event is iun need of temporary access
- the minimum time span to keep the door unlocked (usually it is enough to keep the door or doors open until all visitors/participants have arived, not until the event ends)
- your name and department/unit
Campus Management makes the decisions about temporary access and informs the client.